Friday, September 15, 2017

Introducing myself

My name is Ivana Borba. I was born and raised in Uruguay, a small beautiful country in South America. My family consists of my Mom, Dad, and three siblings. Fun fact about me: I am obsessed  with watermelon! I love photography, swimming, playing guitar and spending quality time with my love ones. 

I am currently a student at Brigham Young University - Idaho. I am engaged to an amazing young man named Mitchel, and we are soon to start our own family. I believe having a family is the most important work we can do in our lives. For that reason, I have decided to study more about marriage and family relations. I am currently taking my first class to start this journey and I am thrilled to share my insights with everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. Excelente presentación ! Te falto decir que tienes el mejor papá del
    Mundo !! Jaa no chiste muy. Ir o hija !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bueno debí escribir ! Te seguiremos por aqui

    ReplyDelete